Maca Inchi Shake
breakfast or anytime blend
Get moving in the morning without a jolt of caffeine and feel superbly satisfied until lunch!
½ Cup Sacha Inchi Seeds
2 Cups Water
1 medium frozen Banana
2 tsp Navitas Naturals Raw Maca Powder
1 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder
3 Medjool Dates, pitted
1 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Wheatgrass Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp Sea Salt
10 Ice Cubes
2 Tbsp Chocolate Covered Sacha Inchi Seeds, chopped (optional)
1. In a blender, combine the sacha inchi seeds and water. Blend until smooth, about one minute.
2. Line a large bowl or pitcher with a nut milk bag or set a strainer lined with cheesecloth over the bowl. Pour the sacha inchi seed milk through the straining device and into the container.
3. Transfer strained milk to blender.
4. Add frozen banana, maca powder, lucuma powder, dates, wheatgrass, vanilla extract, sea salt, and ice.
5. Blend on high for one minute, or until completely smooth. Top with chocolate covered sacha inchi seeds and enjoy slowly, savoring every sip!
If you’d rather skip the step of making sacha inchi milk, add only half of the seeds and 1 ¾ cups water to your blender with all other ingredients. The texture will be a bit thicker, but oh sooo rich and delicious.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Chef Tina Leigh of Haute Health.