Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
A creative Gourmet Treat!
½ Cup Agave Nectar
½ tsp Vanilla Bean
¼ Cup Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
¼ tsp Salt
1 Cup Hazelnuts
- Place bananas in the food processor and process until smooth
- Spread thinly on teflex sheet and dehydrate for 4 hours at 108 degrees
- Flip the crepe and dehydrate for 2 hours.
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Place hazelnuts in processor and grind into flour like consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth
- Remove the crepe from the dehydrator.
- Spread the chocolate hazelnut mixture onto the crepes, roll and enjoy!