With Raw Chocolate
This pudding will keep well in the refrigerator for several days and the recipe can be easily adapted to exclude the maca or lucuma powder if you don't have it. For those that enjoy something very sweet, you can also add in other sweeteners like agave nectar or stevia to taste. For a fun presentation, add a small sprig of mint to the pudding just before serving.
1 (+ 2 tsp) Tbsp Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder
2 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
1 tsp Navitas Naturals Maca Powder
1 Cup raw Almond Milk*
to taste sweetener such as Agave or Stevia
*Recipe for Raw Almond Milk:
You will need:
- 1 Cup Nuts
- 4 Cups Water
- Cheesecloth or Nut Milk Bag for straining (if you desire a smoother milk)
- Begin by soaking your nuts in some water for about 8 - 12 hours.
- Drain water and rinse the nuts.
- Add nuts and 4 cups of water to blender. Blend for about a minute.
- If you want a smoother milk, strain the milk using a cheesecloth or nut milk bag. Put the cheesecloth or nut milk bag inside a clean jar (hold it in place with a rubber band around the rim if needed) and pour the blender of milk into the cloth to strain.
- Keep the milk in a jar in your fridge and it will last for up to 4 days.
Whisk almond milk and chia seeds together (make sure that there are no clumps of seeds). Whisk in cacao powder, maca powder, lucuma powder, and additional sweeteners (if using). Store in the refrigerator overnight. Serve cold.