No Bake Almond Cookies
Healthy, Raw & Natural
These cookies are all natural, have only 5 ingredients and no added sugar – overall a great alternative to white flour and sugar based peanut butter cookies. Storing the cookies in the fridge will keep them dense, chewy and delicious.
1½ Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
½ Cup Almond Butter
1½ Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs (optional)
¼ tsp Salt
1 Cup roasted Almonds, raw or unsalted
1 Cup Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped (about 10)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Place the almonds in a food processor or mini chopper and pulse until it resembles a coarse meal.
2. Add the dates, almond butter, vanilla and salt.
3. Pulse for a couple minutes until it forms a dough.
4. Stir in cacao nibs. You can use your hands to knead in the cacao nibs as the dough is thick.
5. Shape about 1 tablespoon of dough into a round cookie shape and place on parchment paper.
6. Enjoy right away or place the cookies into the fridge for storage.