Judy's Cacao Truffles
Easy to make, really tasty and packed with energy, these cacao truffles will last up to a month in the fridge, but we doubt you will be able to resist that temptation, these are amazing!
½ Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
½ tsp unrefined Sea Salt
¼ Cup Raw Madhava Agave or Maple Syrup (up to 1/2 Cup)
1 Cup Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Maca Gelatinized Powder
1 ground* Cup Navitas Naturals Cashew Whole Nuts
optional Navitas Naturals Pomegranate Powder
optional Navitas Naturals Acai Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon, Ginger or Cardamom Powder
optional Matcha Green Tea Powder
*Unsweetened Shredded Coconut can be used as a cashew replacement
- In a small sauce pan, warm coconut oil just until liquid.
- In a medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, then whisk in liquid coconut oil and thoroughly blend.
- Pour chocolate mixture on to a non-stick or greased baking cookie sheet with rim or loaf pan lined with wax paper.
- Place in the freezer for at least one hour or until frozen solid. Once frozen remove from tray and cut into squares.
- Place in an air-tight container and store in the freezer.
- Cacao truffles will keep for at least one month but are unlikely to last longer that one week– just impossible to resist!