Gorgeous Raw Chocolate
1/2 Cup (100 grams) Navitas Naturals Cacao Butter
6 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
2 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Yacon Syrup
1 tsp Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder (optional)
1 tsp Navitas Naturals Mesquite Powder(optional)
2 Tbsp extra virgin Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp raw Carob Powder (optional)
1 tsp Vanilla Powder
pinch Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil. Make sure the temperature is not above 115 degrees.
- Stir in the powder ingredients and make sure there are no lumps.
- Add nuts, seeds, goji berries, golden berries, mullberries, coconut, or cocoa nibs to taste. In this recipe I added raisins and hazelnuts in one and goldenberries in the other.
- Place the chocolate in the refrigerator or the freezer to cool (refrigerator is preferred method).
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Mjuuugly's Blogg (from Norway).